🚫WARNING – This Event Is Now Sold Out 🚫
— ID Is required, NO ID = No Entry (it’s 18+)
— No Costume = No Entry
— Closest Station – BRIXTON
— Please aim to arrive early or be prepared to queue…
— Please be wary when buying tickets off people, we get a lot of people ripped off every year from dumb ass kids who sell their ticket but then use it early so the person who bought a copy can’t get in. AND We’ve got an influx of people in other countries making Fake Facebook accounts and selling fake tickets lol.
— PLEASE ATTEND AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ALTERNTIVE EVENTS THIS HALLOWEEN:
If you DON’T Have tickets for this event, check out these ones for simialr musical spooky vibes:
– Hollywood Horror II – The Halloween Party at The Grand, Clapham – Horror movie stars and dead celebrities! It’s gonna be off the JASON CHAINSAW CHAIN lol. Tickets & info here: http://bit.ly/HollywoodHorrorII
– The 2019 Halloween All-Nighter at Scala! a Massive Halloween Rave! 3 Floors, 1500 people & everything spooky from the stage decor to the cheap drink! Tickets/Info: http://bit.ly/HalloweenAllNight
– The HipHop Halloween 2019 at Camden Assembly! A night of nothing but the most devilish HipHop! Tickets: http://bit.ly/CamdenHalloween Info: https://www.facebook.com/events/709552996177937/
👻 Or check out parties on Friday November 1st –
– The Monster Mash – Londons Biggest 90’s and 00’s Halloween Party
The Biggest Throwback party is town is here celebrating all things 90’s and 00’s on Friday November 1st! *TICKETS FLYING OUT*
– Rampage Sound House of Horrors Halloween Rave at Fire London 10pm-5am Central London’s Biggest & Realest Rave on halloween weekend at Fire London!
Info & Line Up: www.facebook.com/events/564869813924948/
The Brixton Horror Story 🎃
Thursday October 31st 2019
Halloween at Phonox, London
Tickets Out NOW!
We lived in the Murder House 🌃
We escaped the Asylum 😈
We protected the Coven 👻
We attended the Freak Show 🃏
We checked into the Hotel 💀
And Now We Party on Halloween 🎃!
After the seance brought us to hell in our sold out party last year, all Hallow’s eve has come around again at Brixton’s best night spot and so we’re letting the HORROR STORY BEGIN ONCE AGAIN!
👻 The Party 👻
To be held in South London’s newest nightspot, Phonox, expect a night of dancing, spooking, drinking, screaming & more as we rock on down to the deathly sounds of all things Americana – HipHop, Disco, Pop, R&B, Rocking Party Classics and of course some Jessica Lange Performed Hits thrown in there.
Take a trip to the Murderhouse that is phonox as we express alll things dark, mysterious and crazy in one night and one night only.
💀 4 COSTUME THEMES 💀
– ASYLUM 🏥: Nuns, Doctors, Patients, The insane…
– FREAK SHOW 😱: All Things Crazy For the Freak Inside of you…
– COVERN: Witches & all black funeral attire…
– APOCALYPSE: The End of the World is here, DRESS FOR IT!
And of course any weird and wonderful characters from the craziness that is AHS.
– There is a £100 Cash Prize for the best Outfit!
– Chilling Cocktails & drinks
So, Expect the unexpected this Halloween with the Brixton Horror Story…
💀 The Venue 💀
Powered by Funktion-One sound, Photography on the dance floor is prohibited in this Brixton Music Mecca. Phonox’s aim is simple: to host world-class DJs in a world-class environment, upheld by professional staff and an ambiance to match. And we can’t wait to throw a party here again… It’s gonna get twsited!
Phonox, 418 Brixton Rd, Brixton, London SW9 7AY
Nearest station is Brixton
10pm-Late Late, all tickets valid till 00:15am
This event is 18+ And ID is required.
London SW9 7AY