METROPOLIS Halloween 👾
Thursday October 31st 2019
🚫WARNING – This Event Is Now Sold Out 🚫
— ID Is required, NO ID = No Entry (it’s 18+)
— No Costume = No Entry
— Closest Station – Cambridge heath
— Please aim to arrive early or be prepared to queue…
— Please be wary when buying tickets off people, we get a lot of people ripped off every year from dumb ass kids who sell their ticket but then use it early so the person who bought a copy can’t get in. AND We’ve got an influx of people in other countries making Fake Facebook accounts and selling fake tickets lol.
— PLEASE ATTEND AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ALTERNTIVE EVENTS THIS HALLOWEEN:
If you DON’T Have tickets for this event, check out these ones for simialr musical spooky vibes:
– The Halloween Ball London 2019 – Live From Electric Brixton!
11pm-Late this is one of London’s Biggest All Our Halloween Parties with live stage performers, Huge DJ’s and some very spooky surprises. This will be the next event to sell out & Tickets can be purchased here: http://bit.ly/LondonHalloweenBall More Info: http://bit.ly/HalloweenBallInfo
– Hollywood Horror II – The Halloween Party at The Grand, Clapham – Horror movie stars and dead celebrities! It’s gonna be off the JASON CHAINSAW CHAIN lol. Tickets & info here: http://bit.ly/HollywoodHorrorII
– The 2019 Halloween All-Nighter at Scala! a Massive Halloween Rave! 3 Floors, 1500 people & everything spooky from the stage decor to the cheap drink! Tickets/Info: http://bit.ly/HalloweenAllNight
– The HipHop Halloween 2019 at Camden Assembly! A night of nothing but the most devilish HipHop! Tickets: http://bit.ly/CamdenHalloween Info: https://www.facebook.com/events/709552996177937/
👻 Or check out parties on Friday November 1st –
– The Monster Mash – Londons Biggest 90’s and 00’s Halloween Party
The Biggest Throwback party is town is here celebrating all things 90’s and 00’s on Friday November 1st! *TICKETS FLYING OUT*
– Rampage Sound House of Horrors Halloween Rave at Fire London 10pm-5am Central London’s Biggest & Realest Rave on halloween weekend at Fire London!
Info & Line Up: www.facebook.com/events/564869813924948/
Tickets online now!
Expressionism, Science Fiction and all things beyond this world 👽 will be the theme of East London’s craziest Halloween Party in definitely the most uniquely kitsch venues we’ve ever seen; thats Halloween at Metropolis.
A Space thats out of this world, a space like no other, prepare to be dazzled as we open up to the spirits on October 31st.
Metropolis is one of East London’s best kept Secrets. Over the 5 floors there’s a spooky basement 👻 a murderous beach (complete with 10 tonnes of sand) 🎃a hot tub and a rooftop with retractable roof.. Disco Balls 🔮Swings, eerie fairground ride built booths, poles & podiums of course some Halloween Surprises lurking in the darkness…
So prepare for something different this Halloween as we take over METROPOLIS for one night only.. only the Brave will survive!
🌕 5 Floor, Insane Space including Roof terrace
🌕 3 Floors of Music
🌕 Out of this world drinks prices
🌕 Aliens and Industrial Glowbots
🌕Hot tubs, Beach, Swings, Poles & Podiums
🌕600+ Ravers of another planet
🌕Futuristic Tuckshop & Giveaways
Music: Disco, Pop, Hiphop R&B & House across the floors!
Dress Code: Out of This World, go beyond the grave and beyond the earth and be creative because anything goes!
Tickets start at £5 online now
234 Cambridge Heath Rd, London E2 9NN
Just over the road from Cambridge Head Station
18+ Event, Please bring ID