The Halloween Rave 2K19
Ministry of Sound Club 👻
London’s Biggest Annual Halloween Rave on the 31st.
🚫WARNING – This Event Is Now Sold Out 🚫
There will be no tickets for sale at the door.
— ID Is required, NO ID = No Entry (it’s 18+)
— No Costume = No Entry
— No Effort = No Entry
— Venue: MOS 103 Guant Street SE1 6DP
— Please aim to arrive early or be prepared to queue…
— VIP Tickets use the VIP/Guestlist queue
– Standard ticket holders please use the Regular ticket queues
— No Screenshots of tickets. They’re screenshots? Not tickets, If I screenshot a passport can I travel abroad? No
— Please be wary when buying tickets off people, we get a lot of people ripped off every year from dumb ass kids who sell their ticket but then use it early so the person who bought a copy can’t get in. AND We’ve got an influx of people in other countries making Fake Facebook accounts and selling fake tickets lol.
— Tickets are only Valid for the person who’s name is on the ticket and those with them.
— The only way to resell tickets is through the RA Resale platform
— Get wavy n have fun init
— PLEASE ATTEND AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ALTERNTIVE EVENTS THIS HALLOWEEN:
If you DON’T Have tickets for this event, check out these ones for simialr musical spooky vibes:
– The Halloween Ball London 2019 – Live From Electric Brixton!
11pm-Late this is one of London’s Biggest All Our Halloween Parties with live stage performers, Huge DJ’s and some very spooky surprises. This will be the next event to sell out & Tickets can be purchased here: http://bit.ly/LondonHalloweenBall More Info: http://bit.ly/HalloweenBallInfo
– Hollywood Horror II – The Halloween Party at The Grand, Clapham – Horror movie stars and dead celebrities! It’s gonna be off the JASON CHAINSAW CHAIN lol. Tickets & info here: http://bit.ly/HollywoodHorrorII
– The 2019 Halloween All-Nighter at Scala! a Massive Halloween Rave! 3 Floors, 1500 people & everything spooky from the stage decor to the cheap drink! Tickets/Info: http://bit.ly/HalloweenAllNight
– Metropolis Halloween – Probably our craziest party yet in the secretive Metropolis Club in East London. A five floor nightclub in with Disco Balls, A Hot Tub, Poles, a beach & rooftop! Prepare to be dazzled this Halloween – Info: Metropolis Halloween – Tickets Out Now! — Tickets: http://bit.ly/MetropolisHalloween
– Brixton Horror Story – Halloween Party | Phonox, London an Dedicated American Horror Story’s weirdness and craziness! DRESS THE PART OR GO HOME… Info: http://bit.ly/BrixtonInfo Tickets: http://bit.ly/BrixtonHalloween
OR IF YOUR A STUDENT…
Check out this event this Tuesday: The Gaunt Street Massacre A Tuesday Night Session at Ministry of Sound for just £4 with all the best Halloween surprises included! Info & Tickets: http://bit.ly/MOSHalloween
👻 Or check out parties on Friday November 1st –
– The Monster Mash – Londons Biggest 90’s and 00’s Halloween Party
The Biggest Throwback party is town is here celebrating all things 90’s and 00’s on Friday November 1st! *TICKETS FLYING OUT*
– Rampage Sound House of Horrors Halloween Rave at Fire London 10pm-5am Central London’s Biggest & Realest Rave on halloween weekend at Fire London! Tickets: http://bit.ly/HalloweenFire
Info & Line Up: www.facebook.com/events/564869813924948/
October 31st is the day of the dead, the spirits are out, evil is in the air and for the creatures of the night it’s the biggest, scariest, craziest, loudest & most terrifying date of the year. Which is why we are throwing the most gruesome party of the century… the world famous Halloween rave at Ministry of Sound.
Room 1: House, Dance, Bass
Room 2: HipHop, Trap, R&B, Drill
Room 3: Disco & Old School Hits
Room 4: Deep House & Tech House
There is nothing quite like this; so beware kids & expect the unexpected this Halloween….
Tickets are out now….
WARNING – The night will host 10 DJ’s playing a load of rib-cage shatterring music across 4 horror filled arenas to 2000 members of the undead raving till 5am.
This event will sell out in advance.
WARNING – This Event is for 18+ only. (ID REQ) Featuring an unrivalled audio visual display of epic proportions, including co2 cannons, strobe lighting and severe laser effects; PLEASE ATTEND AT YOUR OWN RISK. All ticket sales are final, management reserves the right of admission, ROAR. No refunds are to be issued unless the event is cancelled or postponed, tickets can not be exchanged or sold on for profit/financial gain. If you wish to resell your ticket at any point please use the safe resale option. We do not accept tickets bought through 3rd party sites such as ticket swap. Costume is essential.
London SE1 6DP